We agreed to take on our first contract manufacturing project in the 1980s and knew immediately that we had found a fit. As a soft-drink bottler for more than 50 years at the time, we knew bottling and were very particular about the details contract customers cared about — quality, cleanliness and on-time delivery.
Advanced engineering, technology, and expertise
In 2007, we moved away from soft-drink and spring-water bottling and invested more than $50 million in retooling our West Sacramento facility into a state-of-the-art contract manufacturing production facility with the capabilities to meet the consumer’s demand for healthier better for you beverages. That, along with our continuing upgrades of new equipment and systems for our Anaheim facility, has allowed us to shift completely into contract manufacturing.
Capability and capacity
Today we can co-package more than 50 million cases each year of ready-to-drink iced teas and ades, sparkling and nutrient-enhanced water, energy drinks, chilled juices, and other noncarbonated drinks, including organic and all-natural beverages. As the largest independent contract packager west of the Mississippi, we’re proud to serve such beverage-industry leaders as Coca-Cola® and its Minute Maid® division, Arizona® Iced Tea, Hansen’s® Beverage Company, Monster Energy® Company, Florida’s Natural® and it’s Donald Duck® and Chiquita® licensed brands, as well as Nestle-® and their Nestea® and SweeTea® brands, and others.
Our capabilities include:
- "State of the Art" product blending rooms with fully Automated Recipe Control assures accuracy and repeatability of our client's products. We utilize Continuous Inline Mass Flow blend systems that allow pin point control of final blending, resulting in higher yields and top quality product.
- A wide selection of thermal process systems for Hot, Chilled or Ambient filling into Cans, Glass or Plastic Bottles and Gable Top cartons with a large selection of closure options.
- Our 11 packaging lines are fully integrated and controlled with microprocessor based control systems that are monitored closely by our well trained operators and quality experts.
- We have a large selection of labeling and packaging options available to deliver ready-for-market products to our warehouse and distribution centers, which feature Integrated Logistics Systems "ILS".
- All phases of the manufacturing process are validated and recorded continuously.
Automation, engineering, and technology are important to our success, but the most critical element is our people. Most have been with us for 20 years or longer, bringing a wealth of knowledge gained from experience.
We invite you to learn more about our contract manufacturing capabilities by exploring this section or contacting us.